Practice – Visiting teams are not allowed to practice on the water the day before the regatta for safety reasons. The docks are closed to CRF crews starting at 10am on Friday before the race.
Registration & Packet Pick-Up – Coaches & scullers can pick up their race packets on Friday from 5-7pm or on Saturday from 6-8am. Packet pickup will be located in the erg room.
Review Course Map – Prepare coxswains and scullers for racing.
Landmarks & Course Distances
1,380m from Start | 3,390m from Finish
3,270m from Start | 1,500m from Finish
Columbus Rd. Bridge
4,550m from Start | 220m from Finish
Events will be called when it is time to launch. All crews will be put into numerical order for efficiency and will launch only from the launch dock.
When you return to the recovery dock please listen to the dock master’s commands to make sure you can recover quickly & safely.
Trailer Parking – Trailer spots are no cost and are first come first served. Volunteers will be available to help with trailer parking so we can make sure there is sufficient room for all trailers.
Trailer drivers please note bridge heights:
- Center Street Swing Bridge – 11’ 8” Center of Bridge.
– Currently closed to ALL traffic through January 2023.
- Carter Road Lift Bridge – 12’ 10” Center of Bridge.
– Relative height unless barrier gate is hanging low, use caution.
- Columbus Road Lift Bridge – 15’ 0” Center of Bridge.